Reviewers Rating: Excellent
A really, really nice villa. Everything you need for an awesome trip. This was our first time in STJ.
1. The owners have thought of everything you might need/want
2. Top-notch furnishings, pool toys, stereo for the outdoor areas, etc.
3. Very convenient to town for dining out.
Cons: (they are all minor and not meant to detract from the rating or the villa, but all are true statements to consider when looking at this villa)
1. House does get hot in the kitchen/living area in the afternoons, but this is a known factor.
2. Pond Bay construction does muck up the view some, and you can hear it going on in the distance.
3. Maybe a little pricey for just 2 people when you find out that you really spend more time at the beaches and in town than at the villa! hahaha
Visit our Villa rentals page for the widest selection of privately owned villas and rental agents