Now through Christmas Day, select rooms at 30% off through most of 2017
Swap the store for the shore and give the gift of sunshine and savings thanks to the 12 Days of Christmas Sale at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort. The St. Thomas resort has wrapped up 30% savings and $100 in credits for vacation goers, and plenty of money saving “wedding gifts” for brides and grooms.
Twelve Days of Vacation Value – Save on future room reservations and spend more time on the beach. Valid for stays of 5 nights or more from January 10 – December 24, 2017, the offer includes:
- 30% savings in Oceanview Rooms. Daily discounted room-only rates (EP) begin at $245 for two people (regularly $350). All-inclusive rates begin at just $431 (regularly $615) and include a Sunset Harbor Cocktail Cruise for two.
- $50 resort credit valid for use in Bolongo Bay's restaurants and gift shop (per room)
- $50 Heavenly Days certificate for sailing excursion (per room)
Twelve Days of Wedding Bliss – Soon-to-be-married couples who choose to wed at Bolongo Bay in 2017 can say “I do” to the following gifts when they have at least 10 rooms of guests booked for their dream destination wedding at Bolongo Bay:
- Complimentary bonfire with s’mores and rum punch on the beach.
- Free upgrade to a Beachfront Room if available at the time of booking with a rum and Cokes welcome amenity
- Complimentary Rose Package on the night of the wedding ($110 value) – Includes a bottle of chilled Prosecco sparkling wine, a box of locally-made gourmet chocolates and rose petals spread in the room.
- The Twelve Days of Vacation Value can also be enjoyed by wedding couples and their friends and family
Full details on Bolongo's Specials page at www.bolongobay.com
Rate this special: