Kick Off February with a Super Bowl 50 Beach Tailgate Party at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort
Huddle in the Caribbean to soak in the sun with toes in the sand and watch the most-viewed television event of the season. Football fans can enjoy Super Bowl 50 with a free night, all-you-can-eat tailgate buffet with game-time favorites and more at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort.
Known as the Caribbean's most entertaining beach resort, Bolongo Bay has been bringing the Super Bowl excitement to the sands of St. Thomas for more than a decade. Watch the big game -- and, of course, the commercials -- at this year's Super Bowl 50 Beach Tailgate Party and receive:
- 5th night free in an Oceanview room for two
- All-you-can-eat tailgate party buffet with game-time favorites
- One bucket of domestic beer
- Two squares for the football pool board for a chance to win up to $500
- Super Bowl 50 viewing party with multiple TVs, including a big-screen TV right on the beach
- An introductory scuba lesson in the pool
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports, including kayaks, Hobie cats, snorkel gear and stand up paddle boards
- Live nightly entertainment at Iggies, one of the best beach bars in the Caribbean
Priced at just $2,077 for two people, including all taxes and service charges, Bolongo Bay’s Super Bowl Party is thousands less than just one seat in the stadium and includes much more. The package is available for any five-night stay that includes Super Bowl Sunday, February 7, 2015.
No passport? No worries! Passports aren’t required for US citizens traveling to the USVI. There are many direct flights available to St. Thomas.
Call 1-800-524-4746 to book Bolongo Bay’s Super Bowl 50 package. For more information, visit BolongoBay.com.
Rate this special: