Snorkel Waist Belts?

Travel discussion for St. John
toni

Post by toni »

You can rent the belts on STJ. I don't think they were much money-less than snorkel gear. I rented one somewhere in Wharfside Village I believe. That way you can try it out first and see how you like it.
SRT

Post by SRT »

Hi, We have been using a Hydro-Tone belt for years. www.hydrotone.com/belt.html 1-800-622 8663 $50

We were introduced to them at Caneel many years ago. We have never gone snorkeling without them because we are not good swimmers. Our kids laugh at us too. They are very comfortable and fit into our carry-on with all of our snorkel gear and clothes. Happy snorkeling. SRT
Coden

Post by Coden »

Wow, I never knew there were so many floatation devices out there!! Thanks everyone for your help. Maybe this weekend I'll show the guys all of the options out there and get our orders placed!
Coden
deniseb

snorkel belts

Post by deniseb »

We bought ours from Overton.com for about $16.00-best investment we made! They are great for snorkeling and easy to pack.

Denise
snorkelgirl

Post by snorkelgirl »

Question for Bob & Anita.
Your photo's are great. Are you using a digital camera in an underwater case? And are you using an external flash with it? The colors in your photo's really pop out. Mine don't have the same effect.
Thanks!