Palm Hill Villa, Anyone??

Travel discussion for St. John
laura

Palm Hill Villa, Anyone??

Post by laura »

We are pretty set on renting this villa for next June but we're hoping to hear feedback from anyone who may have already rented this villa - or might know anything about it. It's in Great Cruz Bay on Maria's bluff. Pretty new villa and no info on it in the usual places...Thanks in advance :D
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Some friends of ours rented it when we were all there for a wedding. All I can tell you is that the sunsets are beautiful from there. The deck is great for viewing them.

The pool is not too big but good enough for floating. The inside reminded me of a Florida condo as far as decorations and furniture.

It is also right next to Cloud Nine Villa (which another part of the group rented). They enjoyed being close to each other.

Hope that helps.

nothintolose
Diane

Post by Diane »

Haven't personally been there, but met some people who stayed there the second week of July. They really liked it. I believe they were only the second people to stay there, so it's quite new. The location is very good. They thought the owners were very nice and easy to deal with. I've considered staying there, but we don't need 3 bedrooms.
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Oops, my bad. I thought you were talking about Palm Villa on Gift Hill.

Sorry for the screw up :?

nothintolose
Diane

Post by Diane »

Laura,
I realized after I replied that they rented through Destination St. John, did not deal directly with the owners. But they did say good things about DSJ.
I pm'd you.
Diane
susan & herb

Post by susan & herb »

We stayed at Villa Maria two years ago which was our first time on St John. Palm Villa is next door to Villa Maria and we watched it being built. The pictures look really nice, and the view of the harbor and out to the left, St Thomas is great. What is nice is that the house is high up, over the water, so you don't have any houses below to mar the view.