So Good Again- Real Time Trip Report 2009

Travel discussion for St. John
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

What a great time I've had reading your fun reports. Yeah, re-entry is a real bummer. The only cure I know of is planning another trip. :D
Bug

Post by Bug »

I can't believe this but...I think was sitting right next to you on Gibney and didn't even know it!!! On Friday (24th) we spent our last full day at Gibney. Another family came (presumably you) and sat to our right. The two boys began throwing (is that the right term?) with their lacross sticks when the ball was lost at sea. I had a smile as I watched them scour the surf trying to find that dang ball. Then the masks came out...still nothing. Dad finally went in, found the ball and saved the day. Your kids sure to have trouble loosing stuff :lol:

Anyway, I sure wish I knew it was you so I could have said "hello". Sorry to have missed that chance.

XOXO
Bug

PS After your kiddos found their ball and walked down a little farther from the water to throw, they were extremely polite, saying good morning and hello, as they passed by :D
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

Bug, I wish I knew it was you! I remember a couple sitting up under the trees about 25 or 30 feet to our left. Thanks for telling me that they were polite. I told them to stay away from you and the folks on the other side of us with those blasted sticks. Hope you had a great time. I'm going to go back through my photos and see if I can find you! I promise not to post but Ill pm it to you if I find one!
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

Nope.....I took a few of the shore from the water that day. You were just to the right outside of this frame. Our chairs are in the center. It definitely was us. I remember 86 was feeling his Wheaties when he saved the day.

Monday (our last day) sunset

Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

I'm just now catching up and have loved your reports! Wow, what an adventure. Thanks for sharing your experiences and your pictures!!!
Image[/url]