Familiy Photos taken on St John

Travel discussion for St. John
Jumbiegirl

Familiy Photos taken on St John

Post by Jumbiegirl »

Hey everyone,

I'm considering having family photos taken when our family of 6 heads down in June. I've heard good things about Tony Scimeca and I'm wondering if anyone had used him for thier photos. Any good ideas for beaches to use or time of day would be appreciated.

Our villa is on Bourdeaux Mtn so morning is best for shots there. I need to pick a beach nearby with some nice areas for shots. Tony suggested Cinnamon.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

I would be interested in pricing if you have any info. I have thought about doing this but got distracted last year and didn't follow-up.
Jumbiegirl

Post by Jumbiegirl »

I sent you a PM 8)
L & S in da UP

Post by L & S in da UP »

We had Tony take our wedding photos this past June and he did a wonderful job. He is very professional, easy to work with, and has a great eye for capturing the beauty of the island settings. Wedding was at sunset on the beach at Cinnamon Bay. I can e-mail you some samples if you like.[/img]
L & S
Splasher54

Post by Splasher54 »

What a great idea! We're traveling with our three grown kids this January and this would be a perfect opportunity since we will all be together. I just book marked Tony's site and will email him and ask for prices. Thanks for the idea!
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

Me too! We will all be back in June of next year and this sounds like a really great idea. We have pictures done every two years or so and this would make them a bit more unique. I would be interested in prices and such too. Thanks for the info.

Tracy
Jumbiegirl

Post by Jumbiegirl »

L & S in da UP wrote:I can e-mail you some samples if you like.
That would be fantastic. Thanks!

Where in the UP are you? I'm down in Holland. My best friend lives in Newberry and was down this past weekend.