~Livin' La Vida Lovango~ Trip Report day 4

Travel discussion for St. John
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

I have loved reading each day of your trip report. Lovongo is on my list of perfect places to stay and do a whole lot of nothing! Was anyone staying in the main house while you were there? How many can the house and cottage sleep? Santa looks like a really good man, did you get any eggs? Capt. Phil took us to Congo Cay to snorkel and it was amazing. He was still building 2 years ago, must be a long, drawn out project. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful week with us!
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

Just got caught up on all your trip reports. Sounds like a different and great way to enjoy STJ. Really sounds like a great time! Looking forward to our next report. Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

Hey Greyhoundmom! No one stayed in the main house that week! Yea!
The Love Shack & cottage can sleep 6. The price breakdown is on their website: www.lovangovacations.com

Totally forgot to tell you about the tasty eggs from Santa! I'll post a pic on my next days report! Yum-O

Captain Phil is still working on his lovely home. I would say it's 75% done! The views are out of this world!! Pics coming~~~~

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments! I love re-living my vacation after I get home~ 8)
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
XOXO

Post by XOXO »

What a great day!! Snorkeling behind the boat does sound fun!!

Gina