Last Minute Trip

Travel discussion for St. John
Chuck

Last Minute Trip

Post by Chuck »

Husband and I would like to take a tropical trip, hopefully St. John, in February/March 2007. We can't book it ahead of time because my husband is in the construction business. Has anyone had experience taking last minute trips who could give me tips? I'm wondering if there would be a good source to find out about places to rent on St. John where people have cancelled or they have last minute openings? Thanks for any help!
Jumbiegirl

Post by Jumbiegirl »

Many of the agent websites list last minute deals on their sites or at least give you a number to call. Most of the time you can get a good discount. You might start checking there.
bill

last minute trip

Post by bill »

i know the Gallows has some good last minute deals. Check out the Suite St John website. We love the Gallows.
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

A lot of the villa agencies have last minute discounts. We got 20% off a last minute booking from Catered To a few years ago. I believe Caribbean Villas and ViVacations have last minute discounts also. The only trouble you may run into traveling at that time of year is that all of the rental cars might be sold out--but maybe there would still be vehicles for rent on St. Thomas (you can bring them over on the car ferry).
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.