Argonauta or Waterfall Villa?

Travel discussion for St. John
jdw

Argonauta or Waterfall Villa?

Post by jdw »

We have finally picked a date and have narrowed down the villa choices to these two (Argonauta - managed by Vacation Vistas and Waterfall - managed by Vivacations). Any feedback on these villas would be greatly appreciated. I have seen a few reviews on Argonauta but not any on Waterfall. There will be six of us (three couples). I never knew that choosing a villa would be so difficult!!! Thanks.
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

You may have seen my review, but just in case not, we stayed at Argonauta in June and loved it! The views are amazing, the villa is exceptionally well stocked, it has a great kitchen, the AC works great, the bathrooms are large, and it is in a very quiet area. If you have any questions about this villa, just let me know.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
DonnaJ

Post by DonnaJ »

I would vote for the Argonauta. But I have never seen the Waterfall villa, so I really can't compare.

The Argonauta is beautiful & has killer views. Just like Liamsaunt said, the villa is well stocked & furnished.

You will enjoy it, as we did.

But just to let you know - not all of the bedrooms are equal, so if you are splitting this 3 ways, you may have to come up with some special arrangements to make everyone happy.

But no worries, all of the bedrooms are awesome.

Have a good time!!