st. john passion villa

Travel discussion for St. John
toni

st. john passion villa

Post by toni »

Hey all-
Does anyone have any info about this villa? It's only been mentioned a couple of times here. We've rented it for a week in December; just wondered if anyone was familiar with it or the area. It's on Rendezvous Bay.
Thanks for any feedback!
bill

st john passion villa

Post by bill »

i almost rented it for next july, but the couple we were going with backed out. the view from the villa is to die for! have never been in it, but i know the area. its great. probably my favorite area to rent in. the villa is not fancy but i've been told very caribbean. it is very popular. it is in a convenient location, not too far from cruz bay and the grocery store. i think you made a wise choice. hope this helps..
toni

Post by toni »

Thanks Bill! We're looking forward to trying a different part of the island. For such a "small" island each area is so unique. We started at Gallows Point 10 years ago, and have since been to Concordia and Calabash Boom. Rendezvous Bay will be different in its own right. Wanted to try the proximity to Cruz Bay again since we haven't experienced it the past two times and barely ever got out of the Coral Bay side. Only 3+ more months to go!