Anyone on STJ Dec.9th to 16th?

Travel discussion for St. John
ScubaGirl

Anyone on STJ Dec.9th to 16th?

Post by ScubaGirl »

Is anyone planning to be on STJ then?

Maybe we could do burgers and beers at Skinny's or Woody's?
Bill in Va

STJ dates

Post by Bill in Va »

Hey there. The 9th would be our "walk of woe". What time do you arrive? Maybe catch a last pain killer before we get on the ferry with ya. I will be diving with the new guy who bought St John Dive Adventures. Will give you the low down if you wish. God bless....Bill :cry:
Eric in NJ

Post by Eric in NJ »

We'll be doing our WOW on the 9th too. :(
Eric in NJ

You never know where you're going till you get there.
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

We arrive in STT Friday at noon, and get on the boat that night, leaving STT and sailing to STJ at the crack of crow p...on Sat. morning. What ferry are you catching? We might be able to drop a hook, and scoot into Cruz Bay for a Pain Killer.

One of the people with us is a scuba instructor, here in the great white north, so I'd bet he'd love to hear about your dives!
Bill in Va

Walk of woe

Post by Bill in Va »

Hi there. Well we used to have a 2:17 flt but made the call just now and have a 3:59 with a first class upgrade with miles :D ! Probably need to make a 12:30 ferry. Sure glad I checked. There was a change and it had me in San Juan for 2 hours. Attn troops keep checking your flights for changes. It would be neat to say hi and tip the cup and let you down load on the dives. If you want send me an email and I'll give you my cell. God bless....Bill
Eric in NJ

Post by Eric in NJ »

Hey Bill, We upgraded to first class for the flight down. I figure getting on that plane to come home there ain't nothin' gonna make me feel good. :) [/color]
Eric in NJ

Bill in Va

Gitten there in the front seats

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo. Glad you be up front coming down. We did it as well. I see you will be there with us. Hope we can meet some time at The Beach Bar for happy hoursss! We usually hit there around 3 to 4 for a sip or nine of pain killers. We start out with 4 couples and a baby and end up with the two of us for the last 6 days of our 2 weeks. If you want to get a boat togather and hit the BVI's let me know. You'll need a passport. Check out Ocean Runner out of Cruz Bay. You may already know of them. Just a thought. You can email me with any questions. This is our 13th trip. Can't wait. God bless...Bill
Eric in NJ

Post by Eric in NJ »

Have to admit we never set a schedule but we do get to the Beach Bar at least a few times during the week. We'll set something up. I'd like to meet some of the Fourmites.
Eric in NJ

Barb

Re: Anyone on STJ Dec.9th to 16th?

Post by Barb »

ScubaGirl wrote:Is anyone planning to be on STJ then?

Maybe we could do burgers and beers at Skinny's or Woody's?
We would love to but ....we will be in Disney World, sorry, this is a special trip with our son & his wife as we can't talk them into the USVI, son would come but his wife is scared of flying :cry: but she can fly for two hours to go to Disney :) Have a good time !
Barb
A Dream can be only a wish away
carron

St. John 12/9-12/16

Post by carron »

We'll be there that week. Can't come soon enough.
Went to St. John the same time last year and thoroughly enjoyed no crowds. Yes the Beach Bar is calling us.

Carol