Question for Anthony about Neat Sheet

Travel discussion for St. John
max2mc

Question for Anthony about Neat Sheet

Post by max2mc »

Anthony, I remember you saying (on the old forum) that you were thinking of putting Neat Sheets for sale on this site...is that still the case and if so do you know when :?: I have been looking for some to give as gifts for friends and family coming to my wedding and would like to buy from here if I can.

Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

We are planning on stocking them - it may be several more weeks though. I would say October 1 to be safe.
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

If you need them right away...I am not sure where you are, but if you are in the Northeast, CVS pharmacy is stocking neat sheets in the seasonal aisle. I snagged the last two in our local CVS to take to our Tanglewood weekend in late July. We had lots of people stop by to comment on our set up (and neat sheet especially, given the rain), but I really think they might have been after a taste of our pate! :lol:
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
max2mc

Neat sheet

Post by max2mc »

I live in Arkansas so no CVS here, but on the Neat Sheet website it says that Walgreens and Walmart carry them. God knows we have plenty of both stores here (Walmart capital) :wink: I may try to wait to get them on this site we leave for St. John on October 30th, so I should have time. I am so excited about the trip though I may not be able to wait to put together the care packages. I thought about mailing them ahead of time to one of the mail centers I have read about on this site. I have actually looked on Amazon and it says they are sold out and ebay has them but only the smaller one and I really want the family size.

Thanks for the input :!:
isla_jen

Post by isla_jen »

Hi Max,

I'm not far from you up in SW Missouri. We found neat sheets at Walgreens. Can't recommend them enough. :) If you need to borrow one that already has some St. John sand in it, just let me know. Our next trip is yet to be planned....sob.

~Jen
max2mc

neat sheet

Post by max2mc »

Thanks Jen! I am going to try Walgreens.

Max