The Koozies Have Arrived!!

Travel discussion for St. John
canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

kellyanna wrote:canucknyc, Did the woman who answered tell you when Dennis would be back? That woman is probably related to him some how (wife or mother). I think they have a small family operation. Once you get Dennis on the phone, he'll make you feel much better. I promise. I've ordered about 10 sets of different koozies from him and haven't had a problem. Dennis usually looks up your email address while you are on the phone to remind him of your order. Let me know how it goes.
No, she didn't say. The first warning bell went off when someone in the background told her to tell me my order was in progress. So she tells me this, but then a moment later she admits she can't find my order at all.

I'll call back Monday, hopefully with better results! I'll let you know. Here's hoping I can speak with Dennis! :|
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

canucknyc, You are going to think I'm the dorkiest person, but I love talking on the phone to Dennis. It is like we've been friends forever and we're picking up on a conversation. I've worked in advertising/PR for 10 years when I was out of college (then became a pacemaker/defibrillator girl(go figure)--stay-at-home mom, now---and Dennis is great---wontongirl and I both LOVE talking to him on the phone. When you e-mail, you get an auto-reply and then nothing. I always call a day or so after to make sure he received it and he could open whatever I sent. If he can't open whatever I've sent, we work it out. If you have a strict deadline, let him know. He'll do everything he can to meet it. I always like to call and just check-in on the artwork and stuff.
canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

Kellyanna,
You're making me feel better about this whole thing - THANK YOU! I promise to let you know how it goes on Monday... or wait, think they work on Saturdays? Hmmmm :wink:
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

They have a band, so Monday may be better.
surfsup

Re: The Koozies Have Arrived!!

Post by surfsup »

Next time you need koozies, carolinakoozies.com does a great job!