Travel discussion for St. John
CariBert

The Koozies Have Arrived!!

Post by CariBert »

Just got our koozies for our June trip. They turned out rather well!!Image
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

That is awesome! Someone needs to start collecting these. Maybe we can have a Koozie museum at skinny legs!
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Very Nice!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

I have been told that the laptop stays home. I was very sad and thought that I could sneak it into my carryon, but there is no high speed at Cara Mia and I don't think I can handle dial up.

I will post a quick real time report from the Quiet Mon to give details on the house for pswlrw and I will try and find a few fun tidbits to keep you guys going until I get back.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Great logo wish I was going
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

Thanks all...and that's a great idea to start a kooie kollection! I'm sure the guys at Discount Tshirts would be totally behind that one!

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

Hey, koozie folk - we placed an order with Discount Shirt Co on Tuesday. The girl who answered the phone when I called this morning couldn't find my work order. Should I be concerned? I know you guys have reported good results with them, so I'm hoping for the best. :?
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

Love your koozie! So cute!

canucknyc, Did the woman who answered tell you when Dennis would be back? That woman is probably related to him some how (wife or mother). I think they have a small family operation. Once you get Dennis on the phone, he'll make you feel much better. I promise. I've ordered about 10 sets of different koozies from him and haven't had a problem. Dennis usually looks up your email address while you are on the phone to remind him of your order. Let me know how it goes.
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

Here are wontongirl's koozies for her November trip! I designed them for her and she ordered them from Dennis. She wasn't happy with the color, but my husband and I love them. She had told me she wanted something Retro and I think the colors are awesome.

And for a surprise, I had DBFT bottle koozies made. It is modeling a can because I don't have any bottled beer (or anything else in a glass bottle to fit) at the moment...WE LIVE IN A DRY COUNTY!
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Those are great! Speaking of Tammy, where has she been lately?
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

Thanks! She's been really busy with spring break and shuffling boys to soccer games. My husband and I are going to see them tomorrow! We haven't seen them since Christmas. We've got to go through our May 5-12 St. John trip inventory (new bathing suits we've acquired), koozies, neat sheets, binoculars (to spy on Jorge), coverups, etc...

Got a new avatar, yet?
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Kelly
A dry county oh my god. I feel for you
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

I know! Did you know those still exist in the U.S.? It is a huge deal here. Think I'll move. (I really am going to move this summer to a wet county (southeast Arkansas), but that isn't the reason why. It WAS on our list of pros & cons)