Cruz bay webcam

Travel discussion for St. John
SarahD

Cruz bay webcam

Post by SarahD »

I know this has been talked about already, but I just freaking LOVE this webcam. I cannot get enough. I'm stupid with addiction. I look at it many, many times each day and night. For me, this is the next best thing to being there.

http://www.gotostjohn.com/live/index.htm

I need help! LOL! :lol:

SarahD
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

Oh, I know what you mean..........I watch it ALL THE TIME.

Sunset is my favorite, lot's of dinghys coming and going. I'm obsessed, and our trip is planned.......wheels up 11/26! As of now I'll be totally worthless, nothing but STJ on my brain for the next 3 months. WHY do we do this to ourselves??

Jan (aka Charlie)
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

I agree with Jan (aka Charlie), I love to watch the sunsets there. I also love when the pics are clear because of low cloud cover and you can see that beautiful water color.

Oh, to be there now...

nothintolose
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I'm addicted too. And I also watch the sunset.

I think one of the things about this webcam that makes it more addictive than the others (STT or STX) is the fact that there's so much action going on. On the others, you get a really nice picture, but it doesn't change much. With the Cruz Bay cam, every time you look there's something different.

It's neat to watch the sun set and the lights on the dock come on. If you look when it's dark, you can see inside the building because it's all lit up.
:D

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:16 pm.