I just removed all the inactive users...

Travel discussion for St. John
Anthony
Site Admin

I just removed all the inactive users...

Post by Anthony »

We had about 40 or so inactive users - meaning people who tried to sign up and either quit before the sign up was complete, were unable to activate their accounts, or got activated under a different user name. If you are still having trouble or if you are someone who is reading the forum but was not able to register, please try again and let us know if you need help. It looked like there were a lot of people with Yahoo! email accounts in there, which means that Yahoo! mail is probably sending the activation email you are supposed to receive into your junk or spam folder.
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
promoguy

Re: I just removed all the inactive users...

Post by promoguy »

Anthony, you bring up a good point. I use yahoo and I have it set so that PM's notify me by email. It is all going into the what they call Bulk. In fact that's where the activation went. I always check bulk, even tho' my yahoo is only for registering unimportant sites. Not that this is unimportant.

So you bring up a good point.

Anthony wrote:We had about 40 or so inactive users - meaning people who tried to sign up and either quit before the sign up was complete, were unable to activate their accounts, or got activated under a different user name. If you are still having trouble or if you are someone who is reading the forum but was not able to register, please try again and let us know if you need help. It looked like there were a lot of people with Yahoo! email accounts in there, which means that Yahoo! mail is probably sending the activation email you are supposed to receive into your junk or spam folder.