Heading for STJ on Thursday for 10 Days!!!! Whoooh Hooo!

Travel discussion for St. John
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Have a great trip! Where are you staying?
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

David -n Hampton (place of Flip-Flops birth) -- I hope you have a fantastic trip. I fully expect a trip report! I am just 74 days from my next adventure and I am getting antsy!
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

Okay, have a WONDERFUL time!!

Now David, I'm just down the street from you in Seaford.........so if ya change your mind about going, just give me a call!! I'll even come by and pick up the ticket from you!

Seriously....go limin' and don't forget a trip report!

Jan (aka Charlie)
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Coden

Post by Coden »

Have a blast!!!
Coden
David- n Hampton, VA

Staying at the Sea Stone Villa.

Post by David- n Hampton, VA »

This is our third trip to St. John (in four years), (looks like it may become a habit!!!)

We are staying at Sea Stone Villa this time. The view looks great and my wife is enthralled with the outdoors showers....(We'll see......getting eaten by bugs while I am trying to shower may not be a great idea, if you ask me....)
David- n Hampton, VA

Still learning this new format

Can't figure out how to send each person an individual comment, so here is one answering all.....I am excited, I am going to have a great time.....I am going to try some of that nekkedness thing.....look forward to some steady alcohol consumption.....will try to post a report when I return, (although nothing in the same entertainment level as Jorge's and others of course.)
Bill in Va

Va Boy does St John

Post by Bill in Va »

Ok Dude. Here are your orders. Have a ball and leave some pain killers for us! Remember to take your "I know Jorge" tee shirt! That is all. God bless...Bill
FlaSteph

Post by FlaSteph »

10 days.. WOW...I can feel the excitement!!
Have a great trip and I look forward to your trip report upon your return!!
David- n Hampton, VA

Only 39 hours! (or so)

Whooh Hoooooo......I can see Jorge's approving nod of the head and Californiagirls, rowdy shouts of approval at the antics I have planned for the next few days!(My wife and I are going to party for all ten days. It is after all our 30th anniversay!!!!!!)
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Consider this a rowdy shout! :lol:

30 years definitely calls for drunken, nekkid partying! We expect to hear all the details when you return!

Sea Stone looks like the perfect place! Don't get hammock lines on your nekkid behinds!
:lol: 8)
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

CONGRATULATIONS on 30 years to you and your wife David. Our wishes for many many more.

Hubby & I celebrated our 30th last year on STJ, we stayed at Anole for a MAGICAL week! We always try to vacation during a full moon (don't ask) and it just so happens you will be viewing one while you're on STJ. So on September 7th while enjoying the full moon back in "Ole Virginia" we'll toast you guys! We'll be thinking of ya, just knowing.......... that you're having a wonderful time! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Jan (aka Charlie)
David- n Hampton, VA

17 hours!!!!!!

Okay, now that I have endorsement for my upcoming behavior from the worthies here on the baord....I can feel at ease when I am sitting there thinking....."Man I wish I hadn't done that.....but good grief it was fun!!!!!"

As I use to say (in a previous wilder life)....it is way better to ask forgiveness then permission!

So, off we go.....my wife will be holding the tether....I will be one pulling on it.

Probably will not be able to check back to the board before I come back.

Everyone paly nice while I am gone. (I don't want to miss a good "dust-up, name calling, personality disparaging fit".) Y'all Save all that until I can enjoy it!!!!!
David- n Hampton, VA

Last thoughts....after reading what I posted

Yeah, I know I can't spell. They made spell checkers for me.....anytime I use a system that doesn't automatically use one.....I sound like I didn't get through third grade. (I did though [with some difficulty].....I swear!)