OK,Anthony,What'd you do with Lex?

Travel discussion for St. John
JT

OK,Anthony,What'd you do with Lex?

Post by JT »

Anthony some of the long time forum regulars seem to be MIA. Lex is just the first one to come to mind as his astute and sensitive posts, and memories, were virtually a daily contribution to the board. Though I personally miss the old format, we all appreciate all of your efforts, and a curse on the hemorrhoids of the jackass spammer that made all of the changes necessary.
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

Believe me I truly regret that some people have not made the move. We are closing in on 400 registered users, and I also see that the amount of "guests" seems to be increasing too, so there are probably about 800 plus people reading/writing here every couple of days. As at least 90 some odd percent of you have attested too, the process isn't that bad. I hope all the regulars find their way here eventually.
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
chattycat

Post by chattycat »

Yes Lex...where are you???? I always enjoyed Lex's posts and perspective on things!!!!
Mango

Post by Mango »

I saw a post of his on another VI forum.
Eric on St John

Post by Eric on St John »

I think people don't register until they really want to make a post and hopefully he just hasn't had any witty & informative thoughts lately...<g>
Eric on St John