rumors

Travel discussion for St. John
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Surely you mean you CALLED them, Ruth. I know you didn't take another field trip to Coral Bay...its only been a few months since your last one :)
lprof

Post by lprof »

Wow, that one was way off! :roll:
Thanks for gathering the facts Ruth! Great to know that Island Blues is going to be around!
... no longer a stranger to paradise
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

I didn't actually gather any facts. I just passed the information along to the on-stjohn.com team.

And 54b, I cannot answer any of your questions because I am actually in the Witness Protection Program and I am trying to keep a low profile.
54b

Post by 54b »

StJohnRuth wrote:And 54b, I cannot answer any of your questions because I am actually in the Witness Protection Program and I am trying to keep a low profile.
Perhaps a shot of Anna's 151 will loosen your tongue...I know it did mine.

Soaked my Sunshine Day Dream breakfast sandwich in it over at the Deli Grotto not realizing Anna's offered a version of hot sauce that could make Scoville blush, but boy did I find out after biting into my atomic bagel up on Peace Hill with my water bottle conveniently sitting back down the hill in my rental car.

Good times.
It’s not about yesterday or tomorrow...It’s about today, for come what may – Sun, rain, or hurricane – we've only time for a smile, and none for sorrow
Bandit

Ruth

Post by Bandit »

Here's a rumor: Ruth is really the General Contractor for all the work on the Park. I heard she had threatened to turn the SpiceCam on the workers if they didn't get busy and meet their deadline.
lprof

Post by lprof »

As far as I am concerned yesterday WAS the deadline! Wishing the festival folks good luck... hope everyone is pleased in the end.
... no longer a stranger to paradise
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

If I was the GC this project would have been completed yesterday. Sorry, lprof.
Who is still standing in this pool, anyway?

http://www.on-stjohn.com/2011/02/24/let ... tion-pool/