Hi to "Howie's Sunshine"

Travel discussion for St. John
Jan&MikeVa

Hi to "Howie's Sunshine"

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

Just saw that you're all registered, WELCOME!!!!!!

We're missing some of the "old timers" around here, so it's good to see YOU back.

Jan (aka Charlie)

P.S. Email me girl!
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Let me add my welcome as well. The forum just doesn't seem to be the same without the ole timers.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
Bandit

Post by Bandit »

FlaGeorge wrote:Let me add my welcome as well. The forum just doesn't seem to be the same without the ole timers.
And just which "ole timers" do you speak of?

Inquiring minds want to know...
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

YOU KNOW WHO THE "OLE TIMERS" ARE :lol: :lol: :wink:

Guys like Way2old (although he did post recently), JSS3, Art, Lex, Bert, BANDIT. Gals like Mags, Gina. I know a lot of folks post on a different forum most of the time, BUT WE MISS YOU & NEED YOU HERE TOO. :cry:

And of course, I was not implying "OLD" as in way up there in age, just WISDOM (hee hee).

87 days to wheels up, I'm way TOO excited.

Jan (aka Charlie)
jmq

Post by jmq »

A few yrs ago when I first came here many of those folks named above ruled this forum and patiently passed their knowledge onto us newbies (thanks!). Maybe some have moved on because STJ may no longer be what it once was for them (?) or a forum like this naturally evolves so others reply now...
JMQ
When we come to place where the sea and the sky collide
Throw me over the edge and let my spirit glide
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

jmq wrote:A few yrs ago when I first came here many of those folks named above ruled this forum and patiently passed their knowledge onto us newbies (thanks!). Maybe some have moved on because STJ may no longer be what it once was for them (?) or a forum like this naturally evolves so others reply now...
JMQ
We are still here, but we are passing the ruler on down to the younger more energetic St. John Lovers Union.

Actually, this is a pretty busy time of year for us in the real world of work (yuck).....when things settle down a bit, I'll be back with my usual non senseical musings!
The liver is evil, it must be punished!