Cruz Bay Dining map - is LIVE!!

Travel discussion for St. John
RicksFormula

Re: Cruz Bay Dining map - is LIVE!!

Post by RicksFormula »

correction on the Viva Cantina update, they have sold to Greengo's Mexican restaurant. Since the Mongoose Junction location is an existing restaurant, I would guess they will not take long to be up and running under the new name
sherban

Post by sherban »

This link didn't work for me, is there a current dining/restaurant map available?
Thanks!
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

sherban wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:41 am This link didn't work for me, is there a current dining/restaurant map available?
Thanks!
We're working on a new one! I am a little hesitant to publish anything until I visit in person - so much has changed and I am definitely not up to speed - but maybe I will start with one that features the obviously open and running spots and build from there. Soon come!
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Why not ask for recent feedback from visitors? That might give you a starting point.
The newer place that we visited last May and loved was Island Breeze. The chef is from Caneel and cooks some fabulous local food. We had a huge absolutely scrumptious meal here, and this would be my new STJ favorite!
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

mindehankins wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:27 pm Why not ask for recent feedback from visitors?
I definitely will - just need to get started!
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line