Coconuts cancellation special!

Travel discussion for St. John
Anthony
Site Admin

Coconuts cancellation special!

Post by Anthony »

Due to a illness and last minute cancellation, Coconuts is available from Saturday, March 30th, until Saturday, April 6th - and Saturday April 6th to Saturday April 13th.

You can also also book the two-week block as a single stay. Due to the last minute nature of this opening Coconuts is offering 15% off their published rates for these two weeks, which is a pretty big deal as this villa is not usually discounted.

You can contact the owner directly here via PM (their user name is Coconuts) or find them at http://www.coconutsvilla.com
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
Bigcheeze

Re: Coconuts cancellation special!

Post by Bigcheeze »

Awesome Villa and have stayed there 2x
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

BC/Dave: Thanks for the thumbs-up! For the record, the illness is with the in-law of a friend who had planned to stay at Coconuts. This is the first time that we have had an issue like this, and the takeaway is to encourage trip insurance in the future. Should the block remain open, and airfares align, who knows; I might even join you at High Tide for a libation on the 4th!

All the best,

Kevin
Last edited by Coconuts on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dougiev

Post by dougiev »

Is this villa still available?? I have serious interest from 3-28 until 4-9.

Doug
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

Dougiev: Not quite; the guests staying at Coconuts in the last week of March depart on Saturday, March 30th, and the villa is subsequently available through Friday night, April 12th. If the 30th or later works for you as an arrival date, PM me and we can discuss this.

All the best,

Kevin
dougiev

Post by dougiev »

Kevin,

I tried to PM, not sure if it worked? my office number is 937-222-7855
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

Doug: Your PM worked, and you are now booked at Coconuts from March 30th to April 9th. Thanks, Doug (and Anthony)! Welcome to this forum; it's a great place to learn more about St. John, and make the most out of your visit(s). Having only been to St. John on a day trip before, you and your family are in for a real treat!

That leaves Tuesday through Friday night open, but we may use them if no else does.

All the best,

Kevin
Bigcheeze

Post by Bigcheeze »

Doug...welcome to the obsession. Since Kevin can't meet us on the 4th at High Tide...you are more than welcomed. Might be some other forumites there. Probably be a Post Sunset as we like to catch the sunset from our Villa. You'll be passing by us all week on your way to Coconuts. Look for a gated entry with the name Hummingbird Hill.

Enjoy Coconuts...I know your breath will be taken away.

Dave

Sorry to miss you Kevin!
mnfun2bme

Post by mnfun2bme »

You will LOVE Coconuts! Kevin gave us the grand tour in January! Amazing place and even more amazing views!!

Have a blast!
psufan

Post by psufan »

You guys are driving me nuts, well maybe Coconuts. We have to wait until June to see it.
dougiev

Post by dougiev »

Wow! Thanks for all the island love! Myself, my wife and daughters are extremely excited! We are ordering our scuba gear today, as we've always rented based on Kevin's recommendations and Dave we look forward to meeting you soon! I will certainly be perusing the site to determine what exactly we will be doing once there! I love spontaneous trips..the best.

Doug Van Dyke