a new blog?

Travel discussion for St. John
loverotties

Re: a new blog?

Post by loverotties »

Congrats on your new home purchase !! I'm looking forward to following along with your blog . AWW to think you will be looking at that view whenever you want must be awesome ... . . .. .
Wrinkles Only Go Where The Smiles Have Been !
KAY

Post by KAY »

Wow...Congratulations!!! Good luck with the renovations, it will all be worth it at the end! Looking forward to following your blog.
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

Lori I somehow missed this when you first posted. I'm so excited for you that you have closed! I've check your blog and wish you all the best with your renovations. This is such a huge and wonderful step for all of you! (While starting college payments, no less, but maybe I shouldn't bring that up?)

We will absolutely have to be there some year at the same time so we can meet up again!

Katie
loria

Post by loria »

Katie.... next trip you are staying with me! (provided i have the rats out of the house.......)
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
lprof

Post by lprof »

I don't think loria has gotten her latest pix posted on the blog, but "Alice by the Sea" villa is looking fantastic!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 420&type=1
... no longer a stranger to paradise