Coconuts Villa

Travel discussion for St. John
chrisn

Coconuts Villa

Post by chrisn »

Can anyone tell me who you would recommend booking this villa through? Thanks!
shoemak38

Re: Coconuts Villa

Post by shoemak38 »

The owner is on island right now wait a few hours and I’m sure he’ll send you a PM :D
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Work with the owner through VRBO. He's great and he is a member of this board. His name is Kevin.
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

chrisn: Thanks for asking. Coconuts can be rented via Caribbean Villas and Resorts, or directly from us via VRBO. We were there last week, but are now next door at Plumeria. Back when we used to rent villas, we often struggled to figure out how to work things; on our first rental of Coconuts, it was on our fifth day that I finally found the switch that turned on the pool light. We are very focused on the guest experience, and have gone to lengths to label and fully document both of our villas. I just completed a major rewrite of the main villa book for Coconuts and Plumeria, which now sports a hyperlinked index, an up to date restaurant list with 62 entries and clickable web site links, tips on snorkeling, hiking, and other useful island info, etc. VIOL private messaging doesn't support attachments, but if you PM me with your email address, I'll send you our PDFs for both villas, as well as a trip planning guide.

Our simple web site / VRBO portal for both villas is here: http://www.cocoplum.vi

If any other forum members would like a copy of our villa book, PM me, and if you're on island this coming week and would like a nickel tour of Plumeria, let me know (there are guests at Coconuts). Also, thanks to SM38 and MBW for the assist!

All the best,

Kevin
chrisn

Post by chrisn »

Thank you. We are very familiar with STJ as she's our fave island and we've been blessed to have many visits...I just wasn't sure how to book this one..I usually like to stick with on-island management, but I'd feel good about booking through VRBO in this instance. Thanks for the great info! I've had my eye on this one for a while. We like character..and the views from Gifft Hill in my opinion are simply amazing. Looking at June 2015 for my son's graduation trip. Can't wait to get back!
lorijo068

Post by lorijo068 »

We will be there December 3! Love Coconuts and would love to see Plumeria if you guys are there then.
233 days!!!
Lori
Myheart'sinSTJ

Post by Myheart'sinSTJ »

I have stayed at Plumeria and and also toured Coconuts with Kevin the owner, you cannot go wrong with either villa....and did I mention the views! wow! :D