Croix Vista Villa

Travel discussion for St. John
arenee

Croix Vista Villa

Post by arenee »

Does anyone have any feedback on Croix Vista Villa. I'm a little worried the location may be too far out. Any reviews or info would be greatly appreciated. Seaview Homes appears to be the management company. Thank you in advance.
Teresa_Rae

Re: Croix Vista Villa

Post by Teresa_Rae »

We have stayed at Sol Inclination, which is in the same area, and honestly the drive did get old. That area isn't close to Cruz Bay, Coral Bay, or the northshore beaches, so everything is a good drive...and on nights when we'd go out to dinner after the beach we'd have to do the drive all over again after getting cleaned up at the villa. It got to the point where we'd just go to dinner straight from the beach with our swimming suits on under our clothes and just look grubby.

Others on this forum have said that the drive to and from that area didn't bother them, so it just depends on your personal preference.
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain
Jeff&Cindy

Post by Jeff&Cindy »

We stay at the top of Skytop each year when we visit. We love it there. But I agree, it's individual preference. We typically drive back and forth to Cruz Bay twice a day.
burgec

Post by burgec »

It has been 2-3 years but we stayed there. Personally it is a bit of a drive, that being said we had a great trip. The view is dramatic but I prefer North Shore but YMMV. House is newer in very good shape, would say the pictures are pretty representative. It is a nice house. It does get blasted by the sun in the summer but again many may love that. I was not above retreating to the A/C bedroom a time or two for a nap but that worked out pretty well also. Would have no reservation about renting again. Good luck.