Tequila Sunrise

Travel discussion for St. John
lazylane

Tequila Sunrise

Post by lazylane »

Hi folks! Has anyone recently stayed at Tequila Sunrise? Going back to Coral Bay this trip, just the 2 of us in December! Any other suggestions welcome! :D
SusieQT

Re: Tequila Sunrise

Post by SusieQT »

We stayed there New Years 2011. It has a very nice covered deck & outdoor dining area, but the pool was too cold to use at that time of year & there is no dishwasher if that is important to you.

The drive to the house is an adventure but doable in a jeep, we find that part of the charm of STJ, others do not. The views are of the south & east & Coral Bay are are very nice. We could hear music from some of the bars in Coral Bay, but that may vary with what is open & the schedule & I am a light sleeper. Sometimes it was booming rap music, I have Eminem, LMFAO, on my iPod so I am not against rap as a musical genre. Keep in mind this was almost 3 years ago though & nightlife options change.

It would be more than enough space for 2. The main floor with the kitchen/great room is very nice. The bedrooms are accessed by an outdoor staircase that was fine, our kids were 8 & 10 at the time. The photos on VRBO are accurate.
lazylane

Re: Tequila Sunrise

Post by lazylane »

thanks, it looked the the pool was always shaded also....and I really hate doing dishes....even at home!!! :)