Beach bar owned by KC?

Travel discussion for St. John
kirk

Re: Beach bar owned by KC?

Post by kirk »

Another Kc thread. yawn. he's just a person who gets the island. what he does for a living is of no concern for those of us who live here.
augie

Post by augie »

You know, I know a guy that went to Waterlemon Cay one time and he said the snorkeling stunk.

I know another guy that went to Cruz Bay to snorkel and he said it was awesome!

If I ever get down there I know where I'm going...

:twisted:
Come see us!
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

:) You know ...I am probably one of Kenny's greatest fans and have been since the very early days of his career. But when my Tommy and I were on Island in June for 9 days...I never even thought about scanning the crowds or beaches for him. I just did what I always do...Love and Enjoy my STJ. :D Now I did get a little excited when we sat on the balcony and listened to Inner Visions play at the Beach Bar ! Had never heard them. :shock: All my family thinks if I ever did see Kenny there that I would end up in jail....I like to tease them and torment them about my fantasies ... :oops: But in reality, I might just smile and wave ...if I can take my eyes off my Sexy Hubby, of 27 years, long enough that is... :twisted:

Sherry in SC
" I believe there's Magic here...."
Bandit

Post by Bandit »

BOATSRUS wrote:Is it just me, or does this thread just scream for some "scholarly interjection" from Bandit?
Speculating about what I own or don't own is nobody's business but mine. I bet KC feels similarly.

I wondered why my ears were burning. Thanks Boats!