Back to a 3 bedroom

Travel discussion for St. John
jaybfloyd

Back to a 3 bedroom

Post by jaybfloyd »

Hi again all. Sorry to bother you but my original thread was asking for assistance in finding a 5BR. However, we have lame friends that can't make it so we only have 3 couples. To reiterate, we are looking for Cruz bay area (which can include most of the south shore) and a pool. Budget is about $4000. Thank you!!
Coconuts

Re: Back to a 3 bedroom

Post by Coconuts »

Jay: There's a banner ad that comes and goes at the top of the forum that just might fit the bill, and well under budget at that...

All the best,

Kevin
Last edited by Coconuts on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pulley

Post by Pulley »

Either of these will fit your bill:
Sol Mate through Caribbean VIllas or La Papaya through destination St. John.
kklay

Post by kklay »

You probably should search on VRBO for a 3 bedroom with your filters and then come back to us with the names of a few you are considering. You can also put in dates and that will help with the search effort.
longingstjohn

Post by longingstjohn »

While i stay at Tesori (we own it), i will give a big thumbs up to Kevin and his properties. He truly cares about details and i have no doubt that you would enjoy Coconuts or Plumaria. i would suggest you send him a message and inquire.

brian.
jaybfloyd

Post by jaybfloyd »

Anyone book through travelkeys before? Just making sure they're legit. thanks!
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

Jay: Legit, it seems, but they are wholesalers, not villa managers, as per the owner's post in this thread:

http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/v ... ys#p285909

All the best,

Kevin
jaybfloyd

Post by jaybfloyd »

Great. Thanks Kevin.
Chardonnay

Post by Chardonnay »

Missed your post for 5 BR but would like to suggest looking at our property for just the 3 BR since we price by the Bedroom. We are owners of Villa Solare in Great Cruz Bay Estates. (http://www.vrbo.com/466293) We are located on the south side of island with views of Great Cruz Bay and St. Thomas in the distance. Our villa faces west for great sunsets. We are a 5-7 minute drive to Cruz Bay with easy access to groceries, gas and north shore beaches. We are also within walking distance to the Westin which gives you some alternatives to driving for food and beach. Pricing for off season is within your budget for 3 BR. Check us out at http://www.villasolare.com.
kklay

Post by kklay »

Jaybfloyd,

How is your search going? I was just reading thru the posts again and I would like to add that the South Shore has beautiful views. It is wonderful to wake up in the morning, get a cup of coffee or tea and go out on the deck and just take In the view. A couple of years ago in November there were three couples and we stayed in Chateau Le Tete Rough. We loved this villa and layout - especially the pool area. We hope to stay there again in the future. Three nice air conditioned bedrooms and there is a loft with twin beds that we did not use. Good luck with your search and please keep us informed
jaybfloyd

Post by jaybfloyd »

I think we may be going with Palm Hill in Great Cruz. It gives us the location we need at a good price. Anyone stay there? Thanks for all the help. June can't get here quick enough!