JetBlue

Travel discussion for St. John
Barney&barbara

JetBlue

Post by Barney&barbara »

Hello all ..a FYI ....I just called JetBlue for a price drop and the difference to be put in my travel bank, and was advised that airfare purchased after aug 14 will be subjected to a 75$ change fee . You will have a 14 day grace period after purchase that if your price comes down they will wave the fee ...

Barbara
Coconuts

Re: JetBlue

Post by Coconuts »

Wow; bad news, but thanks for letting us know. Jet Blue's previously unrestricted, no charge banking of any drops in airfare had been an awesome service. It has saved us a lot on travel, and it's a real shame that they are discontinuing it. The restriction to price drops within 14 days of booking, and the $75 change fee for any afterwards, really impacts any savings.

All the best,

Kevin
Barney&barbara

Post by Barney&barbara »

Oh I know , this is a major bummer for us , are daughters live on the west coast and we travel on JetBlue to SFO and to STT so I always had travel bank money to use on both flights .....

Barbara
Beth Cruz

Post by Beth Cruz »

Bummer is right. We just received $180 in our "bank" from our Nov reservation. A $25 or $50 limit would be better. I was told too many people were calling in for $5 and $10 changes.
Pulley

Post by Pulley »

I guess Jet Blue is now like the DL, AA, UA, etc. :-(