Seeking snorkle buddies for Capn Brandi charter

Travel discussion for St. John
nikkiki

Seeking snorkle buddies for Capn Brandi charter

Post by nikkiki »

Ifloat and nikkiki are looking for 3 more people to join us on Wednesday, November 12th for a snorkel trip with Palm Tree Charters! We'll be out with Captain Brandi from 8:30 - 5.

We’re planning a diehard snorkel day, and we’ve already asked to include Waterlemon and the Wreck of the Rhone (if conditions allow). Other than Waterlemon, we hope to stay away from St. John – the Bight, Henley Cay, and Cooper/Salt Island are all exciting possibilities, and we welcome other ideas (but please be aware that Palm Tree Charters does not travel to the Baths/Virgin Gorda)!

We’re planning to skip the beach bars, bring our lunch and drinks on the boat, and really focus on spending our time in the water. We're looking to split the cost of the charter ($595 plus gas). Please PM nikkiki if you’d like to join us! Ifloat kindly requests non-smokers.
nikkiki

Re: Seeking snorkle buddies for Capn Brandi charter

Post by nikkiki »

Just giving this a bump in case anyone is interested!
David 12

Re: Seeking snorkle buddies for Capn Brandi charter

Post by David 12 »

I will send a pm, my wife and I will be staying at Caneel and I usually snorkel around the beaches there. It would be nice to get out to some new places since we are staying for two weeks. However, it will just be me since my wife doesn't snorkel.

Dave