Estate Zootenvaal?

Travel discussion for St. John
Bug

Estate Zootenvaal?

Post by Bug »

Wondering if anyone that has stayed at Estate Zootenvaal can give me their opinion. Looking for info directly related to privacy and bugs (being so close to the water).

Thanks in advance!

XOXO
Bug
Barb Y

Re: Estate Zootenvaal?

Post by Barb Y »

I am sorry but I don't have any info for ya but it sure is great to see ya on the Forum again. Hope all is well! Wishing you a trip to STJ soon!
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

Hi there, Bug.
Never stayed there, but friends over here in Jersey love it. They're not on the forum, but have been friends of the National Park for years and years. If you'd like, I can get in touch with them, and give you more info, however, I don't think that they've been on island for @ 4-5 years.
When are you thinking about going down?
Nice to hear from you, and wishing you and the hubby
Smiles-
Jimmy
david@va.beach

Post by david@va.beach »

zootenvaal is a very well maintained group of cottages with good snorkling. If you can afford the unit right on the water...wow!
ski2play

Post by ski2play »

Never stayed there either, but drove past it so many times when we stayed on that end of the island. The cottages and location look amazing.

Looking forward to someone giving us some information. Photos would be a huge bonus!
david@va.beach

Post by david@va.beach »

zootenvaal is like st. john used to be .. it's kind of a gateway to the old east end.you can stay at this place and just explore that part of the island and say "Damn, we never went anywhere!" but later it sinks in that you were at one of the coolest places in st. john.. imho.