Thanksgiving Anyone?

Travel discussion for St. John
kklay

Thanksgiving Anyone?

Post by kklay »

So I don't see many Forum Members listed ( well actually NONE except my entry! Oops, I see Larry is also on the calendar! ) as being on island in the November/early December timeframe so I thought I would check and see who all will be around? I'll start - two of our friends from OHIO are arriving on November 19th for a week or so, the OHIO 8 group is arriving on November 22nd for 12 days, South Dakota friends are arriving on November 27th for two weeks. Who else is going to be around for the party? Don't be shy. . . . . . .would love to meet some Forum Friends!
onthelake

Re: Thanksgiving Anyone?

Post by onthelake »

We arrive 11/23 for TWO WEEKS. Can't wait! We'd like to meet up with some other St John Fanatics! Maybe a beach day!

Pam and John
[/url]
kklay

Post by kklay »

ONTHELAKE,

Looks like we will have our choice of spots on the beach :wink: since it appears our groups are the only ones on island at that time!
MsPrada

Post by MsPrada »

Hello There!
My BFF and I are leaving our cares behind in NY and coming to Love City Thanksgiving week!
We both have been to St. John several times...it is by far our most favorite Caribbean destination.
Thinking of making reservations at The Terrace for dinner on the holiday and definately want to head over to Soggy Dollar on Jost at some point.

So excited!

Sandra
kklay

Post by kklay »

I'm not sure what our group is going to do on Thanksgiving - we have some of our group (one couple) leaving that day to return home and another couple coming in that day. I'm thinking we should order one of the carryout meals and have it on hand for the early evening. We will be going to the beach during the day.