Day boat trip

Travel discussion for St. John
northerngal

Day boat trip

Post by northerngal »

We are hoping to still find a boat trip available in January as we just starting planning and Palm Tree is out. any suggestions? We went out of coral bay on a sail boat last year but have never been to Jost or Soggys so it's time!
stjohnjulie

Re: Day boat trip

Post by stjohnjulie »

You can try Cleve at Local Flavor, capt_cleve@yahoo.com 340-513-1431. He's a great guy, but he is also a superb captain. He was literally raised on the water here and has love for it like no other I have met. John and Cleve are the two captains I recommend :)
Travelling Wilbury

Post by Travelling Wilbury »

I highly recommend Captain Kevin of Copeland Boat Charters. We had a great day on the "Beer Cooler". We hit the Indians, the Caves, ate at Pirate's Bight and made it to the Soggy Dollar Bar for our last stop before returning to St. John. We never felt rushed at any point during the day. Captain Robin was a pleasure to deal with while discussing and booking the trip. Robin also skippers the "Z Koozie" for trips around and near St. John and over to Jost.
cjroyer

Post by cjroyer »

I would highly recommend Island Roots Charters. Jason was born in Coral Bay and has extensive knowledge of the water in and around St John. We went out with him this past May and had a fantastic day.
http://www.islandrootscharters.com