Jeep Rental Return

Travel discussion for St. John
Ida

Jeep Rental Return

Post by Ida »

Good Morning!

Our airline tickets were changed  we now have to fly out of STT at 9:00AM; we are staying at Villa Tiffany on Bordeaux Mountain. I am guessing we need to be at the ferry at 6:00 AM and we will return the vehicle prior to the Jeep Rental agency opening. Has anyone else had this experience or have any advice?

Thanks,
Ida
steveo2916

Re: Jeep Rental Return

Post by steveo2916 »

We left on Sunday this year and Penn's just had us drop the jeep in their lot on our way.
Ida

Post by Ida »

Thanks! I was concered about the safety of the vehicle, and questioned if that was or is normal procedure at most rental agencies on the island.
TrvlJohn

Post by TrvlJohn »

Hi Ida,
My flights have been changed almost everytime I go to STJ and I always call after they change them and try to get flights that are more convenient for me. I always look online first to make sure seats are available on the flights I want to change to. I usually get the flights I want without too much fuss. When they change schedules, they tend to be more accomodating - at least in my experience.

Just a thought.
John
Leap, and the net will appear.
- John Burroughs
Ida

Post by Ida »

Thanks, I will look right now.
Ida

Post by Ida »

We would have to stay the night in Miami. AA said to try later on. We fly out November 20th don't think they make new flights, Maybe we will get lucky.

Thanks for the information.
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

AA had changed our flights several times and the last change we were losing a day out of our vacation. I called and explained (in a nice voice) that their change was unacceptable and could they help me. The AA agent bent over backwards and got us out flights back. So, I’d give them a call again and see what they can do. If you’re not happy with the agent, ask to speak with their supervisor. You paid a certain price for a date/time to travel – you should have flights that are close to that.

FlaGeorge
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"