waxing on and on

Travel discussion for St. John
adlnp

Re: waxing on and on

Post by adlnp »

PA girl you've got it! So many villas/condos/apartments you will need some help...
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

adlnp wrote:PA girl you've got it! So many villas/condos/apartments you will need some help...
Submit your resume :) Must have a minimum of three STJ villa rentals under your belt and LOTS of opinions! And not be opposed to day drinking.
onthelake

Post by onthelake »

We were thinking a food cart - hot dogs and nachos at the beach (like at a ball park)! ha

Looking at some property (to build something very modest) on St John when we return in a few weeks!

Soon Come 8)
Pam and John
[/url]
shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

onthelake wrote:We were thinking a food cart - hot dogs and nachos at the beach (like at a ball park)! ha

Looking at some property (to build something very modest) on St John when we return in a few weeks!

Soon Come 8)
Pam and John
It just came to me. We are all missing the boat. We need a mobile bar. Take one of the food trucks and sell painkillers and other ice cold drinks. Someone needs to develop a Phone app. So that you can pre-place your orders and we would run onto the beach to deliver your drinks. As a added bonus we give away free salted snacks.
And I just remembered will have the truck, play music, so if you hear it in the distance. When you're swimming at Maho, you can come running out to meet the truck and order your drink.This idea keeps getting better and better and at night the truck and drive through the different neighborhoods and you can come running out of your villa to get that special drink you just don't have the liquor for
adlnp

Post by adlnp »

PA girl

Submit your resume Must have a minimum of three STJ villa rentals under your belt and LOTS of opinions! And not be opposed to day drinking.

I am definitely qualified for the position! Maybe overqualified lol! Where do I send resume :lol:
onthelake

Post by onthelake »

shoemak38

Great idea with the music - like the ice cream man is coming and all the kids run after the truck!

OUR truck goes from beach to beach (and neighborhood at night) and the Music draws in them in! People on will follow the drinks! We might end up with a dance party at the truck! Ha

Pam
[/url]