LC country Music Fest- Can we Tauk?

Travel discussion for St. John
Agent99

LC country Music Fest- Can we Tauk?

Post by Agent99 »

We can't go! My junior in high school will be in the midst of finals but I'm so happy and excited and full of hope for a 2016 LCCMF graduation present.

Seems like this could be a real shot in the arm for the local economy as the high season winds down. The 'Don't Stop the Carnival' part of me wonders how the logistics of such a massive endeavor will unfold- the building/placement of stages, sound systems, crowd security, etc on such a tiny island. It's not 1954, however, and I have faith that the folks in charge will triumph. I will be wishing all you lucky folks tons of fun! I hope someone records it all so we can buy it on dvd.

It may be my settings but some of the links on the festival website don't work for me or may be that they will roll out over time. Does anyone know where the stages will be located? How many tickets will be offered?

Anthony, would you mind if we keep the topic pinned for forumites to share info as it becomes available?
Nancie-Pa

Re: LC country Music Fest- Can we Tauk?

Post by Nancie-Pa »

In my ignorant/innocent (your pick!) way of thinking I assumed the concert would be an open-air, free one. But Agent99 brought up the ticket issue. Are there tickets to buy, how much, when and where ? Anyone know yet? :?
Friends, they go away then they re-appear...I believe there is Magic here.
TheBeatyBunch

Re: LC country Music Fest- Can we Tauk?

Post by TheBeatyBunch »

Nancie,

Here is the link for the LC Country Music Fest....

http://www.lovecitycountrymusicfest.com/

Enjoy!