Polar Bear cooler sale Maho Jim / anyone interested

Travel discussion for St. John
Barb Y

Polar Bear cooler sale Maho Jim / anyone interested

Post by Barb Y »

Here ya go!
FROM POLAR BEAR COOLERS:

SPREAD THE WORD!
In appreciation of your continued support, we would like to offer you our Friends and Family Holiday Special 2 for 1 Deal. Now through December 20th you, your family, and friends will receive 2 coolers for every 1 cooler you purchase. Included in the deal is the all new elite Polar Bear H2O line (pictured above) as well as the Mossy Oak hunting line.

Here's how it works: click http://www.polarbearcoolers.com, fill your cart with ALL the coolers you want. Once you have them ALL in your cart, go to checkout, type in coupon code 2112 and click "REDEEM COUPON". ALL the prices of the COOLERS will be cut in half. This 2 for 1 offer is valid NOW 'til December 20th, or while supplies last.

This is our biggest event of the year and it's our gift to YOU, our loyal customers. The holidays are just around the corner. Start your shopping early and get 2 gifts for the price of 1 or 6 for the price of 3. NO QUANTITY LIMIT! We can guarantee your friends and family will enjoy years of performance from their Polar Bear Cooler.

Also, don't forget to get your coolers PERSONALIZED! Polar Bear Coolers offers full service embroidered monogramming on all of our coolers (H2O line excluded). Whether you choose initials or a nickname, a personalized cooler means no one can get away with trying to steal your awesome new cooler!

Are you a business owner? Corporate branded coolers make excellent holiday gifts for both employees and clients. Just send us a jpeg of your logo and we'll send you back a layout and quote.

This offer is for you to give to whomever you like so PASS IT ON! Much of our business comes from word of mouth referrals. If you enjoyed your experience with us, please tell your friends by sharing this email on your social networks or forwarding to their email address. We appreciate your support!

...and don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Thanks again for your continued support and remember,
Nothing Keeps Cool Like a Polar Bear!

Have a great Holiday Season from the Polar Bear Coolers team!

Strud, Geoff, Leslie, & Brett
Polar Bear Coolers
2695 Pine Grove Road
Suite 302
Cumming, GA 30041
northerngal

Re: Polar Bear cooler sale Maho Jim / anyone interested

Post by northerngal »

Oh my!!!! What size do I get? What would be the BEST size if you are only going to get one? I want to order for my kids for Christmas so one each! Suggestions???
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

Thanks, Barb! Sent you a PM.
Smiles-
MJ
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Northerngal I have the 24 pack and we use it with Techni ice to bring frozen meats and goodies down to STJ. I am very happy with it. Good luck!
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

Can you use it as a carry on? That is probably my biggest question?
KidLiggy

Post by KidLiggy »

Hi, I have used the 24 can as a carry on for clothes, just didn't fill completely and scrunched it down tight. The buckles on each side allow you to compact it very well. I threw it in the overhead bin but it may have fit under the seat as well. I have 3 of these coolers and really, really like them.
SamanthaL

Post by SamanthaL »

I'm considering one but trying to decide on the size. What size would you all recommend for a family of 4 (the kids are only 2) for a day at the beach? Drinks, sandwiches, maybe a few containers for fruit, snacks etc. I'm thinking the 24 pack.
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

I never tried it as a carry on since I had it fully packed with frozen foods. I don't think it would make the requirements fully packed but I am not positive. Don't think the frozen OJ or Techni ice would make it through TSA as a carry on.
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

Barb, Did you just check it full of food?
CinnBay

Post by CinnBay »

I have carried on the 24 can size full of frozen meat and cookie dough. It fits great in the over head bin. TSA usually will open the cooler and inquire, but I never had a problem. I do not use the techni ice or and do not have any frozen liquids. The meat arrives fully frozen. We use the 24 can size for just the two of us and the 48 can size when there are more than 2.
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Oops I think I mis-spoke I believe I have the 48 pack. I have packed it with steak, chx, burgers, bacon etc...Along with the Techni ice. Arrives with meats still frozen solid more than 12 hrs later.
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

In the past, we've packed 1 suitcase with our clothes & toiletries, bring frozen foods down in the cooler, and check them both. That way we have our own cooler while we're down there if we need it, and then use the cooler to bring back any souvenirs home with us.
Can't wait to do it with our new Polar-Bear!
Smiles-
MJ