Thanksgiving on St John!

Travel discussion for St. John
onthelake

Thanksgiving on St John!

Post by onthelake »

Hi Thankful for another Thanksgiving on St. John coming up!

Any suggestions for a take out Thanksgiving diner?

Pam and John
[/url]
Kevino

Re: Thanksgiving on St John!

Post by Kevino »

Check out Samandjacksdeli.com.
hotrns

Post by hotrns »

We are getting ours through Sam & Jacks. They have a full dinner for 2 (including Turkey with all of the fixings and dessert). Price was $55/person. You can get more info at: http://www.samandjacksdeli.com/uploads/ ... g-2014.pdf Looks to be great (I know their roasted turkey tastes just like grandma used to make)!
onthelake

Post by onthelake »

Thanks for the replies ! Sam and Jacks sound good. We've been thinking about maybe going over to Aqua Bistro ... love it there. Just found out they will be open for Thanksgiving.

Also ... anyone interested in a beach day around Thanksgiving. We'll be down from 11/23/to 12/7.

8)
Pam and John
[/url]
loria

Post by loria »

we'll be there -- hopefully putting the finishing touches on our house ! very excited! trying hard to get it on the rental market- but my sister, husband and my kids will all be there efor the weekend.... i get there on the 18th.....
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
madelon

Post by madelon »

Fish Trap has a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner - in house or take-out (also has full menu as well). 340-693-9994
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

P&J: Here's another option for you to consider, but your order will need to be called in by tomorrow: http://www.on-stjohn.com/2014/11/23/las ... ing-to-go/

We really enjoy "Bowman nights" at the Tamarind Court; great food, large portions, and sensible pricing. Their prix fixe dinners are a great deal.

All the best,

Kevin