Cheap airfare!

Travel discussion for St. John
bill

Cheap airfare!

Post by bill »

I just booked our round trip flight from JFK to St Thomas for $310.00 ! This is for our trip in July through Orbitz! The best price I ever got - non stop too!!!
Caw954s

Re: Cheap airfare!

Post by Caw954s »

That is cheap and I wish we had nonstop flights from KC, but no such luck. We're not a big enough airport. But, I was happy with the airfare and flight times that I just got on Usair...489.00 RT KC to STT...for us that's a great deal! Enjoy thinking about your trip....

inuny

Post by inuny »

Just booked the flight delta from jfk for $310 for June. Thanks
Ron in South Texas

Post by Ron in South Texas »

We got airfare on Orbitz from Houston for $408 rt in June on US Scareways. We have to overnight in Charlotte, but we can stay free with hotel points. The other alternative was getting into St Thomas at 9:30pm and have to pay for a hotel. This way we get into STT at 1:30. That should get us to St John by about 4:00...
It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

bill wrote:I just booked our round trip flight from JFK to St Thomas for $310.00 ! This is for our trip in July through Orbitz! The best price I ever got - non stop too!!!
Damn, Bill! that's awesome!
Cheapest we've seen for our trip in May is $410 pp with a stop each way.
Good for You!!!
Smiles-
MJ
nancyr84

Post by nancyr84 »

I got excited when I saw this post. We are going in June from Pittsburgh. With one stop its been in the $650 range. Unfortunately no change yet. Wondering if I should just book and see if the price changes on our flight we can get a refund, Orbitz does that right? My hubbie only wants to connect through Philly or Charlotte so it narrows down our choices.
Nancy
bill

Post by bill »

Hi Nancy

I originally booked a different flight on Orbitz , cancelled and got the new cheap airfare. They said as a courtesy they would cancel my original flight at no extra charge. I did however, book the flight only the day before. Orbitz was very accomodating.
Beachnut513

Post by Beachnut513 »

Just booked from Hartford to STT $346 rt in March on American.