Charter to Jost Van Dyke plus snorkeling

Travel discussion for St. John
hotrns

Re: Charter to Jost Van Dyke plus snorkeling

Post by hotrns »

While I understand the "complicated" issue, I am confused about it being cheaper. If the cost is $595 + $200 for gas this makes a total cost of $795. For six people, this would be a per person cost of $133 which is less than $150. I guess the complications are due to the per person cost being higher if you have less than 6 people or if the gas is more than $200. By the way, the cheapest per person trip to Jost is via the ferry ($80 / person ferry + $20 / person departure tax). Simple but you don't get to go to other BVI stops.
Caw954s

Post by Caw954s »

You're right hotrns about the cost being less than a lot of other charters *if* we could get 3 couples. It's ok, palm tree charters Is on my STJ bucket list for next time :D . January 2015 we will most likely book with Kekoa or survivan. Thanks to everyone for posting responses! Really appreciate it....
Caw954s

Post by Caw954s »

Bgill716 wrote:I understand if it's to complicated. It's hard to make plans with people you have never met. If knee deep gets back to us, maybe we can pull this off, if not, maybe we can meet up at the beach bar for a painkiller.
We're in on that! We can't wait to go to the beach bar... :D
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

I've used Cloud 9 before too (there were 5 of us) and they were great. I booked the trip through Pia (Diane) on this forum. Not sure if she's still doing bookings or not... I'm not on here as much as I used to be. But it's worth sending a PM to Pia to see if she can help!