Coral Bay Crawl???

Travel discussion for St. John
northerngal

Coral Bay Crawl???

Post by northerngal »

I just saw this on Tradewinds. Does anyone know anything about it? Where can we buy these cards? They are good for a free drinks at most Coral Bay Restaurants.
I need these!
iheartsj

Re: Coral Bay Crawl???

Post by iheartsj »

The Crawl is a fundraiser for the Coral Bay Community Council. Here is the info. In case you haven't heard, Indigo is the new restaurant in the old Donkey Diner space.

Drink Discount Card Sales to Support CBCC. Seven Coral Bay Restaurants are supporting the Coral Bay Community Council by participating in the Crawling Card promotion. The card is good until June 30th 2015 at Skinny Legs, Indigo, Oasis, Aqua Bistro, Shipwreck, Miss Lucy’s and Concordia Café for one free drink (valued at $6 or less) at each restaurant. Cards are provided in an attractive envelope with map, and are available for sale for $25 each at Connections East and Keep Me Posted. Checks made out to the Coral Bay Community Council are preferred. Buy Several. Get yours today. Only 100 cards have been printed and when they are gone, they are gone “til next time”.
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

Where can I get these? In Coral Bay or Cruz Bay? Not sure where connections East is, is that in the Skinny's area?
david@va.beach

Post by david@va.beach »

Right directly behind skinny's....
18N 64W

Post by 18N 64W »

Does anyone know if these tickets are still available? Has anyone done the crawl yet? :)
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

We did it while we were there in January and loved it! It was a lot of fun and got us in places we probably wouldn't have gone, just because we had to work on getting there.
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

We did it last year and it was great fun. Not sure if they are still available but I will try to find out.
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
18N 64W

Post by 18N 64W »

Thanks everyone for your input! There are only 10 tickets left at Connections! We are looking forward to it!
18N 64W

Post by 18N 64W »

We just returned from our trip :( I'm sad already....BUT, we did the Coral Bay Crawl and had a blast! I hope that they are having this fundraiser next year, we would do it again in a second.