Coral Bay villa help

Travel discussion for St. John
hawk64

Coral Bay villa help

Post by hawk64 »

I am looking for a villa in Coral Bay for Feb. 10 thru Feb. 17 or 18. Trying to pull together a last minute trip for two. I have found a couple places in Choc Hole and Cruz Bay but we are most certainly Coral Bay folks. I am not seeing anything on VRBO or Windspree. Would like to stay under $2500.
I thought some of you seasoned searchers could help me out.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
watergirl

Re: Coral Bay villa help

Post by watergirl »

Don't know what you're looking for but have you tried "Inner Beauty?" It's located on Centerline Road, just up the street from SkinnyLegs. We stayed there in June for 5 days. Lovely, spacious 1 bedroom. kitchen is well stocked and the hosts Mark & Marco were very gracious. No views but a beautiful garden. It is walking distance to a small beach. However when we were there the surf was too rough for swimming.
hawk64

Post by hawk64 »

Thank you for your reply Watergirl!
Looks nice but is booked solid for all of February.
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

We just returned from 15 days at Just Enough Cottage....it's on VRBO. It's the road around mile 8 on your way to Coral Bay. We love the location and the privacy of the villa.
Downstairs in your kitchen and living room with great wrap around decks and a grill. Lovely view of the harbor.
Upstairs is a king bed with shower.
There is no ac but we did not need it and there is no cable. Lots of stairs to walk down but we love it!
Good luck!
NancyB
ski2play

Post by ski2play »

Have you tried to approach any of the 2-3 bedroom villas that are not yet booked to see if they will give you a reduced rate for only utilizing one of the bedrooms. We lucked out 2 years ago and rented Villa Gin De Mer on the East End past Coral Bay for $2,500 for the week in April. Totally Sweet, and way more villa than we needed, but the price was right!
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

You are overlapping with President's week. Are you sure you are going to be able to get a jeep? The only thing that comes up in your budget on VRBO is Rebecca's Fancy, but that is East End.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
Pia

Post by Pia »

Nancy_B - you were my neighbour then :)

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties