Kenny Chesney Tickets

Travel discussion for St. John
jimg20

Kenny Chesney Tickets

Post by jimg20 »

I just found out that Kenny Chesney will be playing the Arkansas Music Pavilion (The AMP) in Rogers, AR. That is located in the NW corner of Arkansas. The show is Thursday, July 30th. Tickets go on sale Friday, January 30th at 9 am. The AMP is a small outdoor venue. I am guessing that it is about a 3 to 5,000 capacity. That might make this an interesting show. The fixed seating is under a canopy and the lawn/blanket seating is not. The AMP box office said that the A section of seating will actually be a standing area. Apparently they are bringing the Sand Bar.

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

Joppa

Re: Kenny Chesney Tickets

Post by Joppa »

That sounds so much better than seeing him at Gillette Stadium with 60,000 others here in Mass. I love music and try to go to a lot of shows but I don't want to go to a venue where I need binoculars to see the band. Have Fun!!!
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

Thanks! It's an amazing venue for sure. I got the email this week too and let out a little scream. Dave Matthews is coming too woo hoo. I may have to trek over this summer!!!
toes in the sand

Post by toes in the sand »

And Poco is playing Wildwood springs lodge.
"got a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand"
jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

I am now being told that the capacity is about 8,000. That's still a long way from a 60,000 seat stadium.

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....