Any forumites on STJ this weekend (1/23-25)?

Travel discussion for St. John
Caw954s

Any forumites on STJ this weekend (1/23-25)?

Post by Caw954s »

We'll be there tomorrow, later in the day, but Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we will no doubt be stopping in at the beach bar....most likely around 3-4:30pm...will any forumites be around? We would love to say hello! :D
Coconuts

Re: Any forumites on STJ this weekend (1/23-25)?

Post by Coconuts »

Caw954s: Hey, we are both down this week, and have corresponded via the forum; I leave on Sunday, but would love to get together before then if we can. Beach Bar for sure, with notice, but depending on where we both are at any given point, Plumeria is another option. Let us know!

All the best,

Kevin
Caw954s

Post by Caw954s »

It would be great to meet you in person Kevin! My husband and I (rick and catherine) will be at the beach bar for sure tomorrow 1/23/15 between 3-4:30. That's our happy hour...hope to see you there!
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

"For sure"? We were out at Maho for the day, paddle boarding with West Indian take out, and got to the Beach Bar at 3:40 PM, staying until a bit after 5. I am reasonably sure that you guys had been diverted. I did run into the crowd renting Coconuts, and even met a young woman from Kansas, but she sure didn't know about you guys. Still, as unproductive vigils go, one can do worse than Happy Hour at the Beach Bar.

All the best,

Kevin
Caw954s

Post by Caw954s »

Coconuts wrote:"For sure"? We were out at Maho for the day, paddle boarding with West Indian take out, and got to the Beach Bar at 3:40 PM, staying until a bit after 5. I am reasonably sure that you guys had been diverted. I did run into the crowd renting Coconuts, and even met a young woman from Kansas, but she sure didn't know about you guys. Still, as unproductive vigils go, one can do worse than Happy Hour at the Beach Bar.

All the best,

Kevin
We were there Kevin! It was pouring rain and so busy that we couldn't find a seat at the bar, so we had to sit way out under the umbrella...I looked around and wanted to ask the bartender if she knew who you were, but she was crazy busy...so we had a drink and went to dinner at de coal pot. We were there at the same time, sorry we missed you!