I have a size problem

Travel discussion for St. John
dctac

Re: I have a size problem

Post by dctac »

I rented a durango from Amalie these past 18 days. Wife and I came a few days early drove over to St John. Then 3 adult kids and grandbaby in a car seat got private taxi to redhook and took ferry. worked well. 6 fit fine without luggage and plenty of room for chairs etc.When all going back over to stt they went back on Charlotte amalie ferry and I drove durango over on barge. The durango was awsome on the hills! We stayed on Stt till tomorrow and surprise! My daughter's boyfriend flew down on valentine's day and proposed to my daughter while we were at Enkai for sushi!....Anyway that made 7.. when I drove them to airport we all fit with 3 pieces of luggage and a army duffel.... It was tight...but we made it work.... Bummer I gotta leave tomorrow...
michigan girls

Re: I have a size problem

Post by michigan girls »

Minde - does Amalie allow younger than 25 drivers? If so, any chance to have just one car left at Red Hook? I would be a lot less nervous about them driving if they didn't have to go from the airport to Red Hook.

I did try some companies on St John we have rented from - didn't get me anywhere.

BigCheese - We are staying at the top of Upper Carolina. The thought of making those turns in one of those big things scares the hell out of me!