Friends of the park raffle....

Travel discussion for St. John
dctac

Friends of the park raffle....

Post by dctac »

I was lucky enough to win a couple raffle's at the friends Gala a few weeks ago. I was on island and won some gift certs for $50 to Skinny legs, Tourist trap and a new coral bay place carribean oasis? (menu looked
good)?? I gave the new oasis away to a buddy. I have Skinny's and T Trap left. I won't be back down for a bit and when there I'm usually on C B Side. Anyway I'm wantin to hook up some one with them and maybe someone know's a person/family in need or a older person that would make there day and put a smile on their face? Maybe pia or coconuts know someone?
Thanks Duck
Tracy in WI

Re: Friends of the park raffle....

Post by Tracy in WI »

That is so kind of you!

There is a post on here regarding a vertean's trip and there is also Team River Runner who brings down a group of wounded veterans each November. I would imagine both groups would be very grateful for anything you'd care to donate.
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

I am happy to help and get them to the people in charge of chaotic kayak for the vets who come down. PM me if interested.
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
dctac

Post by dctac »

Thanks!!! Sounds perfect..... Interesting note. this recent valentine's day while having sushi at Enkai on STT with my family, My daughter's boyfriend flew down and asked for her hand in marriage!! My son helped plan it and kept it from me... anyway, he is an army vet/recruiter... Perfect Thanks