last minute 20% off special for coconuts villa

Travel discussion for St. John
Anthony
Site Admin

last minute 20% off special for coconuts villa

Post by Anthony »

Our forum advertiser Coconuts Villa is offering 20% off for dates in April --- see details about this offer on our VIOL Travel Specials Blog:

http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/s ... villa.html
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
Backtotheislands

Re: last minute 20% off special for coconuts villa

Post by Backtotheislands »

I wish I could say me, me, me!!!
Coconuts

Re: last minute 20% off special for coconuts villa

Post by Coconuts »

BTTI: Thanks for the bump, and I'm sure that alignment will occur at some point!

We got lucky once when a last minute cancellation popped up, so it seemed worth trying again. Back a few years ago, we had a high season week that a former colleague had booked, which would have been their second stay. They were friends, and we were sufficiently informal back then that we hadn't collected a deposit, or even advised that they secure travel insurance. A few weeks out from their stay, as I was contacting them to drop off keys, we learned that his wife's mother had become very seriously ill, and that travel was no longer an option. We asked Anthony to post about a last minute opening, and lo and behold, the very next day, someone fairly new to both the island (they had seen a bit on a day trip years before) and the forum (his very first post) expressed interest! They ended up booking for nearly two weeks, and as we were on island at the time (having just closed on Plumeria), we had a chance to meet them at Coconuts before we left, and give them the nickel tour of Plumeria. It takes more than a bit of spontaneity to plunk down a bunch of money on such short notice for a barely known island, villa, and owner, but the entire family had an awesome time, and was so very, very happy that they did!

http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/v ... RIyeimd5SU

All the best,

Kevin