suggestions for honeymoon

Travel discussion for St. John
dctac

suggestions for honeymoon

Post by dctac »

My daughter is tying the knot fall 2016. SHe wants to honeymoon on St John of of course ! My son honeymooned in Gallows. I'm thinking maybe a villa would be a bit more romantic for her as she isn't a big drinker. Caneel is out ( no TV) she needs tv! UGG... I think being there a week a villa with a kick a$$ view and a pool ? hot tub would be special for a couple homebodies.... So Any suggestions for Villas would be appreciated.. she wants to be near Cruz bay and/or north shore beaches. and no stressful driveways!! Thanks
CHM

Re: suggestions for honeymoon

Post by CHM »

Have you looked at St. John Guest Suites? We have never stayed there, but it looks amazing. We are considering it for our anniversary trip. We usually rent a villa, but the next trip will be just us (no kids, family or friends). I would normally recommend Bongo Bongo but the driveway is steep. I have also stayed at Aqua Gem. It is a nice villa, very close to town with a pool but it is not super fancy. It has a nice view, but it is not high enough to have an amazing view. The drive way is very easy. Ocean Pearl is the sister villa to Aqua Gem.
dctac

Re: suggestions for honeymoon

Post by dctac »

Thanks for your response... I may have to make a list and spend a week doing drive byes this fall.....The driveways just can"t be the nail biters..... ugg my ticker dosen't work!