Villa Villekula, villa colorado

Travel discussion for St. John
adlnp

Villa Villekula, villa colorado

Post by adlnp »

Hello all, has anyone stayed in either of these villas recently? Any info would be great! Thanks
kklay

Re: Villa Villekula, villa colorado

Post by kklay »

I stayed in Villa Villekula i. The fall of 2007' so it isn't recent but here is my information. I enjoyed this villa, it is not upscale but had more of an island type decor. Comfortable and a nice view. There were some spices and other items I
In The kitchen that could be used and also a RUM cabinet. We tried some of the rum and then added to the leftovers when we left. We only used the three bedrooms on the main floor and the larger bedroom down the steps. There was an additional bedroom with twin beds with no window and was small. This might be OK for a kids bedroom but if you have 5 adult couples then one of the couples probably would not be happy with their accommodations. Now with that being said, there could have been changes/updates made in the past 8 years. About 4 years ago we stayed in a villa right above Villa Colorado and had the chance for some of our friends to walk thru this villa. They really liked it, sounded like all master bedrooms with bathrooms and very nice furnishings and beautiful pool area. Good luck with your search! When are you going to STJ? We will be there in Late November.
adlnp

Re: Villa Villekula, villa colorado

Post by adlnp »

Thank you so much! We did decide on Villa Colorado and we will be going the end of April. I just returned from St. John two weeks ago I stayed in Blue coral at Palm Terrace. I cannot say enough about how wonderful that unit is and location is great as well. If it were large enough for my party I would have gone there again next year. You have just made me feel a whole lot better about our decision for next year. Thank you!